Serving Patients in Nashville & Beyond
Dr. Natalie Curcio
Dr. Curcio graduated Summa cum laude from Vanderbilt University with a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish Literature and earned a Doctor of Medicine and Master of Public Health from Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. She completed a residency in Dermatology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. In addition, Dr. Curcio completed two prestigious fellowships – one in Dermatologic Cosmetic & Laser Surgery at UCSF, in San Francisco, CA with Richard Glogau, MD and Roy Grekin, MD and the other in Procedural Dermatology/Mohs Micrographic Surgery in Birmingham, AL with Gary Monheit, MD.
Dr. Curcio is certified by the American Board of Dermatology and she is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery and the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery. She is an Associate of the American College of Mohs Surgery. She is also a member of the International Society for Dermatologic Surgery, the Women’s Dermatologic Society and the History of Dermatology Society.
She serves on the ASDS Membership Work Group, the ASDS Product and Service Development Work Group, and is an ASDS Annual Meeting Abstract Reviewer In addition, she serves on the AAD Melanoma Advisory Task Force and the ACMS NRO Mohs Log Subcommitee. She has previously served on the ASDS Young Dermatologic Surgeons Work Group and the ASLMS Ethics and Conflict of Interest Committee. In addition, Dr. Curcio was awarded the AAD 2013 International Travel Grant to Chile and attended the AAD 2014 Leadership Forum, where a select number of invited dermatologists train to become leaders in the field and advance the specialty. Dr. Curcio has been named a 2016-2017 “Top Doctor” in Dermatology by Castle Connolly. She is a reviewer for the Journal of Dermatologic Surgery, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology and is a reviewer and serves on the editorial board for SKINmed.
Dr. Curcio lectures nationally and internationally and has contributed journal articles to the medical literature. She is multi-lingual and speaks Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian and has lived, studied, and worked overseas.
- Vanderbilt University, College of Arts and Science, Bachelor of Arts, Spanish Literature
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Master in Public Health
- Vanderbilt University, Master of Management in Health Care – Owen Graduate School of Management
- Dermatology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Dermatologic Cosmetic and Laser Surgery, University of California San Francisco, Richard Glogau, M.D.
- Procedural Dermatology (Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Birmingham, AL, Gary Monheit, M.D
- Vanderbilt University, NIH Clinical Research Fellowship
- The American Board of Dermatology
- Numerous journal articles and presentations at national and international medical meetings.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- International Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- International Peeling Society
- International Society of Dermatology
- History of Dermatology Society
- Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Tennessee Dermatology Society
- Tennessee Society for Laser, Medicine, and Surgery